Looking for spill-proof Mac USB keyboard

MDLarson

Registered
Subject kinda says it all... there are plenty of washable or otherwise spill resistant keyboards that exist for PC. I'm looking for one that is made for the Mac.

Bluetooth wireless is a plus.

If none exist, I wonder if it's not that big of a deal to use a PC (USB) keyboard with a Mac - just make some stickers to make the keys appear correct (Control / Option / Command instead of Control / Windows / Alt).

I guess I would be interested in a skin that goes on top of the latest Apple keyboards (you know, the ones that are seemingly impossible to clean).

iSkin is great, also, if you find a "windows" keyboard you like, it should be pretty straightforward to use on a mac.

You can now find keyboard covers for just about any model of keyboard or laptop Mac (Apple) or PC. Like everything, quality varies.

If you have an inexpensive keyboard OR laptop vinyl cover, your computer would withstand the spill. If you are going to eat and drink around your laptop, it is so important to protect your investment with a computer keyboard cover (keyskin) and keep it safe from spills and germs.

What sets these keyskins apart from the others is they can hold up even with bleach and germicides used regularly for medical, school, restaurants, etc. You can only use mild detergent on most.

They are made in the USA but ship internationally. Visit the website http://www.keyskincover.com/ for more information on keyskin covers. Discounts are available. :cool:

Back