Looking iBook (second try)

Gwailo

B.A. Economics (Hon)
LOOKING:
Clamshell iBook

This is a second attempt to my first post.

Like I said, I'm essentially looking for a typewriter/surfing station that runs OS X at least reasonably well.

I've got a LaCie External 60GB FireWire disk (silver/purple case) to trade to offset the price since I'm a student and therefore dirt poor :p

Email me or reply here; I'll make offers and counters public since that seems to be the custom here.

Cheers!!

I'd be interested in upgrading from my 2001 iBook (500MHz, 128MB, 10GB, combo drive) in a few weeks from now. I really wouldn't want to run MacOS X on anything slower than a 500MHz G3; but I'd mainly be concerned about shipping to your location (once we agree on money over and above the external FW drive).

Ok I assume firstly that AR is Arizona?

Like I said, I'm really looking for a typewriter that surfs so a 2001 (white?) iBook isn't really what I'm looking for, and I might not be able to provide you with as much money as you'd like. Make me an offer above the FW disk, either here or in a PM--whichever you prefer.

As for shipping: an insured camel is fine with me; I'm not pressed for time really until August.

Thanks for responding! :)

AR = Arkansas, AZ = Arizona ;).

I'll send you a PM after I've researched this a bit. Thanks.

Back