Looking to buy a G4 laptop.

camgangrel21

Mac Programer
I'm looking at getting out of this old G3 PDQ that I have right now. Would like to get into a G4 PowerBook. But will look at G4 iBooks as will. I have about $100.00 At any one given time to do with as I see. That being said I would sell my G3 PowerBook 160 MB or RAM and 233 Mhz G3 chip with a 100 GB harddrive in it. I would setup OS 9.2.2 and OS X 10.4 on it and send my copy of OS X 10.4 on CD's with it along with SIGA Zip drive. I think it is a 100 MB drive. To off set the rest of the cost of the G4 laptop. I hope someone out there might work with me on this. Oh yeah I would put into the whole thing a Belkin G card for wireless. It works really good. Anyway as for why I have only $100.00 to play with at one time. I'm having to pay the MPAA over a move the I did not download. But a friends 10 year old did. They don't give a flying #$%& about that it was not me but that she did it with out me or her focks knowing about it. They said that I had to pay because the Internet was in my name. So that is why I have no money to speck of to work with. I'm hope to work something out.

Back