• Yeah, it seems to be reliable

• No, it's too recent for now

• Never checked it but i'll give it a try

• No, I dislike any rumor site

• No, I think Looprumors is unreliable

Results are only viewable after voting.

MacLegacy

Unemployed Student!
Lol i'm addicted to this site I guess but here's the latest, which I find pretty interesting

"We’ve vowed to gather information from reliable sources but this one takes the cake. My stockbroker, who shall remain nameless, called me this morning and advised me to put all of my extra money into Apple stock. The irony here is that he always ridiculed me for using Macs with comments like “grow up and use Windows” and “do they even still make Macs?” In the past, he would sigh when I told him to buy Apple for me. Well, overlooking his ignorance, he told me something that corresponds with the story we brought you on Tuesday (below). He called his friend to wish him a happy new year yesterday. His friend’s brother works in Apple’s Cupertino headquarters (It sounds cliché, but I trust this guy - I just wouldn’t let him pick out a computer for me). He was told that: “Apple is introducing something in a week that’ll blow your socks off!” and that’s a quote.

So if you have any extra cash lying around, it wouldn’t hurt to invest a little…or a lot. Just remember, if you make a killing on this tip, I’ll accept a kickback! Apple is currently trading at 14.33, not far from its 52 week low, and has historically elevated in value in the days leading up to an expo. AAPL is the ticker symbol for the two of you who don’t know."

Sure we can say it's another story which come from the friend of a friend but I tend to trust looprumors.com even though it's a relatively new website.

Do you trust this site? See poll
You can always add why in a post of yours..

It would be nice for my honey to stop teasing me about owning Apple Stock. :p

I read that too. If i knew how to buy stock i might give it a try. Kinda like the lottery. Sometimes you win, most times you loose.

Twister

Originally posted by MacLegacy

Do you trust this site? See poll
You can always add why in a post of yours..

There should be an option:

- No, I think Looprumors is unreliable.

only mods can edit polls once they are posted, but nice that you were thinking that way :)

I didn't know only mods could edit them once they were posted, heh

i'm still a ....hmm...newbie :p to this forum

after a year o0?

and anyways, if enough people Read that article and buy stock of course if will go up ... even if it is by little bit

Originally posted by Jet
after a year o0?

and anyways, if enough people Read that article and buy stock of course if will go up ... even if it is by little bit

Yeah well I didn't post much for a year of "membership"

hmm, well about that stock quote, i agree but It's not the point of my thread..

LoopRumors should oof been RumorRoundUp.com. Seems like they just collect stuff from other websites. All there stuff starts with:

"ThinkSecret claims"
"MacRumors reports"
"ThinkSecret reports"
"MacNN reports"
"MacWhispers reports"

Back