Lunatic Fringe

Koelling

I Think Different
Has anyone played it? It was an Afterdark module way back when and it was the frikin' best game ever. I remember playing it while I was writting my 6th grade science lab reports because I would "accidently" bump the mouse into the sleep corner and then the game would be up. I've looked for it for years as it seems the version I had got lost :( (it was for system 6 or 7 played on a quadra so one of the very early color games.). I searched the internet about a year ago and could only find ONE website about it. My hopes of it being ported to OS X are slim but if at least one other person knows what it is then maybe I have a chance to see it again. Did I mention its my favorite game ever?

yeah I've tried Maelstrom and it didn't quite do it for me. Lunatic fringe was just so cool and cartoonish and my favorite part was all the different ammo sizes you could get.

kilo: As long as you use OS X, you don't need Lunatic Fringe. :rolleyes:

You could try playing Escape Velocity Nova (soon to be released -- has been declared GM) or Deimos Rising, or even Starcraft if you really wanted to.

:rolleyes:

Back