.Mac disk storage increased to 250MB

$99 includes 250, $49 extra-charge includes 1 GB increase or 1.25 total. For $99 less you can get the same thing here. :)

*still bitter about iTools and the "free" @mac.com email address*

(it's wearing off...) :)

.Mac seems like a waste to me.

I think .mac is still a worthy tool. Those that love to compare it to gmail or the other services seem to conveniently leave out other .mac features like bookmark syncing and the integration with iapps. I still expect Apple to improve the features and offerings but a "true" comparison is going to focus on more than just absolute storage space. Y'all might sell your privacy for a gigabyte of space but mine is worth a bit more than that.

Ricky said:
Seems like too little, too late if you ask me.

ROFLMAO ...too late for what??? Is the world ending in 30 days?

Folks there are no time limits. Computer geeks are the new millenium carpetbaggers running from service to service. Everyone's needs are different and it's never too late to improve anything related to computers.

hmurchison said:
I think .mac is still a worthy tool. Those that love to compare it to gmail or the other services seem to conveniently leave out other .mac features like bookmark syncing and the integration with iapps. I still expect Apple to improve the features and offerings but a "true" comparison is going to focus on more than just absolute storage space. Y'all might sell your privacy for a gigabyte of space but mine is worth a bit more than that.
I can agree with that I guess. :)

Back