Mac Equiv for Pictures2Exe

dafuser

Land of Confusion
Is there a program for the Mac which is like Picture2s.Exe?

http://www.wnsoft.com/

"PicturesToExe creates presentation in stand-alone .EXE file. Using a clean-looking, intuitive interface, you select pictures from any combination of folders on your system. Then press the Create button. In just moments, you've produced an .exe file that, when run, displays the images with the options you've selected."

It also lets you assign test and audio to each picture, select various picture transitions, etc.

I use it on my PC to create slideshows of various pictures taken from my vacations, etc.

Since recently switching to a Mac, I find I miss that particular application. I think IPhoto can create a screensaver, but it lacks some of Pictures2Exe better features.

Anyone know of a Mac program with these features?

PowerPoint will export to a QuickTime movie, which is pretty handy for that sort of thing. You should know that an EXE will not run on a mac, or indeed on any platform other than Wintel.

I can't think of anything more specific to the task than that, though.

Yes, of couse there is! It is called iPhoto, and it has come with every Mac shipped since OS X came out, maybe even before that. (I don't remember for sure on this point)
In iPhoto under File-->Export there is a a QuickTime tab, if you export your Album via that, you get a .mov file that will play on any computer that has the QuickTime player.

Back