Mac Gaming

joeth

The Mac Duck
Hi

I decided to post a new post in the Forums about Games. It is system and software isn't it?

Yes, my personal favorites are Bubble Trouble X (FANTASTIC) and Boom. What about you?

Joe:D

Originally posted by XnetZero
...old school, but I love Starcrack, er I mean Starcraft!

Regards...

tell me about it... i used to spend hours on hours playing starcraft :)

great game.. very addicting.

OOH! Let me see....
Starcraft, Unreal Tournament, Diablo 2, Warcraft 2, Brushfire (iDisk), EV Nova (Serial came today! Yay!), Glider Pro X (shareware in 9, freeware in x i think), and some more I'm too tired to list :)
Oh Harry Potter.

Max Payne, I believe, and Medal of Honor: Allied Assault are being ported. The latter is great especially if you are a WW2 fanatic like me. Wolfenstien is ok but MOHAA has the realism, at least insofar as the SinglePlayer is concerened.

Also, Mac gamers should check out GameRanger at www.gameranger.com the first and greatest free multiplayer gaming service for the Mac.

Derek
eL_RuKN.us

What good games run well on a 400MHz iMac G3 with one of them old RAGE 128VRs in it? Could I play, say, UT, without it being totally lame?

I can't believe they modded out "s u c k!"

What if I was having a Popsicle?

-the valrus

I'm not really big into games, but I love to kill time as much as the next person. These are the main games I play on my primary systems.

Mac OS 8.1:
  • Hellcats over the Pacific
  • A-10 Attack
  • F/A-18 Classic
Mac OS 9.2:
  • Quake II
  • Rainbow Six
  • Rogue Spear
  • Unreal
  • Bugdom
  • F/A-18 Hornet & Korea
Mac OS X v10.1: