Mac Genius recommends MacOSX.com!!!!!

All (or most) mac geniuses were flown to cupertino for training.:D One of them saw steve once. Steve was so caught up in a conversation that he walked into an elevator door.:p

i really think that is steve. been a member since 2002, only 2 posts, and a picture of an old phantom mac in his avatar (yes that is what the flashing is) i think it is steve :)

hi steve, bring us good stuff at WWDC ^^

simX said:
I believe that all Mac Geniuses must have Mac OS X and Classic Mac OS certification (or whatever the certification titles are), and I also think I remember hearing that Mac Genius jobs are full-time jobs.

I think alot of it depends on the store (PT/FT, training, etc.). I was going to take a side job as one this past winter, but didn't because it was too far away from where I live (1hr drive) and the pay wasn't that great.

There were no "hard requirements" to be a genius like certificates or degrees. They were just looking for people with a good knowledge of the OS, hardware, and related software. There were no special training classes either at that time, just basic in-store training.

JetwingX said:
i really think that is steve. been a member since 2002, only 2 posts, and a picture of an old phantom mac in his avatar (yes that is what the flashing is) i think it is steve :)

hi steve, bring us good stuff at WWDC ^^
lol you believe it's really him? Look at the Additional Information on his profile? Would steve really put that info on there? It's just copied and pasted from the .mac website.

kainjow said:
lol you believe it's really him? Look at the Additional Information on his profile? Would steve really put that info on there? It's just copied and pasted from the .mac website.

I believe that it quite possibly was Steve as well. Besides, it would be hard to prove one way or the other, so why spoil the fun? =)

If a tree imitated a ceo in the forest and nobody heard it, would it have made a sound?

oops, sorry! Wrong thread. :D

That's an eighth note in the blur, on the face of a tangerine iMac

Who thinks that a 17 year old could get a job at an apple store? Because their online hiring doesn't quite work for me - I might have to go in the real world and try and work there.

Did the original mac startup sound have anything to do with an eighth note or eight notes in the sequence or does 8 x8 =64 refering to the 64 bit chips. ahhh, that is it... the picture was of an all in one mac in the avatar 8 note squared = 64 so there is going to be a 64 bit chip in the new imac...good going guys for figuring it out.

kainjow said:
Why wouldn't I use the same profile here that I use on my .Mac account?

some look at the glass as half empty, some half full, some believe the glass has a crack in it so no matter what it will soon be empty and yet others believe they do not even need a glass to hold the water and let it pour over.

Yes, why would he use different profiles in different locations... If you believe in a mantra you stick with it. Of course who is bluffing who now? The soul reason I believe it could be steve is that he has fought temptation to counter the questions of his validity for so long. Why would he need to prove his existence. Yes, it is like the tree falling in the forest or why has god never come forth but yet a great majority believe in his/her existence.

Now, kainjow may know a bit more about -sj then the rest of us. In fact he may have received an actual email from steve, and may know something the majority of us do not. Like steve, would never use a lower case -sj signature or why would steve be online at 11:30 when he was actually deeply engrossed in the poetry of Padmanadha?

Back