Mac Installing Error

feras.allaou

Registered
Dear Tech Team :

How r u ?
First of all, I'm new member here and I'm facing a problem while installing Mac leopard 10.5.2. After I had installed Mac Os successfully , it told me to restart my laptop to complete the installation operation , so I restarted my laptop but a strange problem faced me ! the apple logo and loading icon appears but nothing happens after that ! I waited for about an hour but nothing new ! . SO,what might be the problem ?

Waiting your kind reply.

Best Regards
Feras Allaou

Hello Feras & welcome to macosx ;)

It's probably wise to pop the Leopard disc in the drive and boot from it again so you can run Disc Utilities to have a look at your internal drive.

Look for when you see 'Options' or something similar in the Menu at the top of the installer screen and that's where Disc Utility should be.

Select your Volume in the left column and just check the info displayed at the bottom of the window to see that it appears fine, then run Verify Disc & then run Repair Permissions both are to be found under the First Aid Tab.

Quit the Installer, eject the Disc and reboot.

Hopefully this will have the desired results ... :)

Well thank you very much for your assistance, but the installer told me to reboot my system just to complete the installation . So, is there any effects or no ?

Regards
Feras Allaou

Back