Mac OS X 10.2 Preview at WWDC

ksv

web developer
"With Mac OS X taking center stage, it's a very exciting time to be a Mac developer," said Jobs. "To get our developers even more excited, we'll be giving them a sneak peek at the next release of Mac OS X, code named Jaguar."

Interesting :)

A lot of people at MacNN say they "know" that 10.2 will be a pay upgrade. They don't seem to know how much, though. It better not be more than $20 or else I'll have a nice friendly chat with their human relations people explaining the thousands of dollars I've spend on them over the past year.

I wrote a complaint letter to Steve Jobs about my dead pixel iBook last summer. None of the demo models had dead pixels and I was not warned about this (I had *NEVER* owned an LCD laptop before and never heard of the dead pixel issue. Then they treated me like dirt at the store when I brought it back). About a month later Apple Customer Relations called me back and apologized but said there was nothing else they could do. Ah well, atleast I feel somebody high up read my letter.

Originally posted by dricci
I had *NEVER* owned an LCD laptop before

they have CRT laptops!?

if it wasn't that... what else was it?! a wall projecting unit?!

:p

sorry, i saw it and decided to run with the comedy...

Anybody noticed that there is so much stuff in the pipeline that Apple easily could make 10.2 the biggest update ever?

Let's say 10.2 is previewd at WWDC and released a month later, bundled with:

Quicktime 6 (YEHAAA! The beta already rocks! Can't wait)
iPhoto 2 (since iPhoto one obviously was rushed out)
Bluetooth
all the other nifty 10.2 which was beaten to death in this forum

and at the sime time, they release

Bluetooth Keyboard
Bluetooth Mouse
long rumoured 5 Gigabyte Apple digital camera for iPhoto 2

Man...that would rock...

I had a (family) Windows laptop that used a non-LCD technology for the display. It had major suckness, but it had no dead pixels.

Originally posted by ulrik
Anybody noticed that there is so much stuff in the pipeline that Apple easily could make 10.2 the biggest update ever?

Let's say 10.2 is previewd at WWDC and released a month later, bundled with:

Quicktime 6 (YEHAAA! The beta already rocks! Can't wait)
iPhoto 2 (since iPhoto one obviously was rushed out)
Bluetooth
all the other nifty 10.2 which was beaten to death in this forum

and at the sime time, they release

Bluetooth Keyboard
Bluetooth Mouse
long rumoured 5 Gigabyte Apple digital camera for iPhoto 2

Man...that would rock...

Yeah, it would.
But then they would've had nothing for the MacWorld keynote :p

Back