Mac OS X 10.3.2 7D18 seeded

I would guess that's something that Macromedia has to fix, not Apple. Apple probably removed another obsolete API function.

Captain Code said:
I would guess that's something that Macromedia has to fix, not Apple. Apple probably removed another obsolete API function.
Let's just hope they get it out soon...the graphics drivers annoy me to hell!

Mac OS X Client is reported to have improvements in Core OS, Graphics, Imaging, USB, Printing, International Text, Core Services, Cocoa Framework and Applescript.

and.. it's 35 mbs...

Captain Code said:
Yeah no kidding. Maybe I will finally be able to use my GeForce card.

What's up?! Have I missed something? I have a GeForce card, but no problems in Panther! ... I Must of missed something?

~~NeYo~~ said:
What's up?! Have I missed something? I have a GeForce card, but no problems in Panther! ... I Must of missed something?

Yeah, there's problems with GeForce2MX cards and older Sawtooth G4s like mine.

Captain Code said:
Yeah, there's problems with GeForce2MX cards and older Sawtooth G4s like mine.

Interestingly, I discovered the other day that apparently the GeForce 4MX (OEM, by the way) in my Mirror Drive Door isn't fully supported. It works fine and all, but there are some issues with OpenGL.

Some of my OpenGL screensavers and iTunes visualizations don't run as smoothly as they did in Jaguar. And the Fountain Music iTunes plugin works, but when I pause the music the visualizer pauses instead of doing the Matrix-Bullet time-rotation effect… thing.

Well, here's to hoping 10.3.2 fixes these things.

I had said this before in another thread and I'll say it again: The graphic drivers in OS X do not take full advantage for the graphics card, my GeForce 4 Ti 4600 runs like a GeForce 2 MX does on a PC.

Back