Mac OS X 4k56!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just recently installed mac os x 4k56 its just like the final release it doesn't say anything about it being the PB my printer works and everything I love it!!!!!

buggy release.....some carbon apps don't run etc

if you thought 56 was good, wait 'til you try 4k60....finally, window resizing is smooth and fast....rock solid too.

Just out of curiosity, are either of you using any 3rd party ATA cards or drives in your Macs?

And BenP - what sort of printer do you have?

Originally posted by benp
I just recently installed mac os x 4k56 its just like the final release it doesn't say anything about it being the PB my printer works and everything I love it!!!!!

You should learn some sentence structure.

:)

I had OSX PB installed on my G4Cube, i had a dual boot with OSX and 9.1, one night a friend told me that i should get 4k56 cause its great. so i down load it and burn it to a CD(incorrectly i find out later) it install it and its running the installer but at the very end, it says the installation was not successful so i had to go through a big ordeal and finally i got back into os 9.1. Now, i want to uninstall OSX, WITHOUT LOSING ANY OF MY FILES! can i just delete all the osx files and move my 9.1 files back into my HD instead of in the folder Mac OS 9, where the OSX installer put all my old files, HELP please, is it more complicated than this...

Where do u guys get this stuff ?!?!?!
It seems like I ma lef t in the dust with whatever build came out last september :p

Back