I have a big problem installing macOSX v.10.03. After Restarting from the installer on MacOSX CD, my computer can't boot from the CD, and dies. In order making my computer run again it needs to zap PRAM.
I've read that I need to update the firmware, but I can't find anywhere an update for G3 beige.
Please help me.
G3 266Mhz desktop beige
* IDE/ATA bus 0 - ID 0: original internal 4 gb HD [MacOS 9.04]
* IDE/ATA bus 1 - ID 0 30 GB HD(Master), CD RW, ID 1 (Slave)
* RAM DIMMs - 128 MB, 64 MB, 64 MB = 256 MB
* serial (printer port) - HP LaserJet 5mp
* SCSI - MO drive Fujitsu 640mb, Scaner Umax Astra-1220s