mac/pagebuilder woes

wicki

Registered
I have a new macbook. I have used it with geocities.com/yahoo/pagebuilder,...for months now, to build my simple web pages. The mac receives new updates from time to time. I think one of them has blocked me, and everyone else using a mac with geocities/pagebuilder, from opening pagebuilder. The window, with the blue bar that loads up, stops at "loading user settings" then another window asking me to re-sign in comes up. Now this is all we can do. I am not familiar with how the mac "allows" pagebuilder to load up,...but I need to adjust something. Does anyone know?

I was looking at the pagebuilder fix page,...
--> http://www.geocities.com/smsu_63/pb-test/

and it says : If you are using Mac OS X, it has been suggested that you may have good luck using the Safari browser. (untill 2-3 weeks ago it work just fine!)

Visit www.apple.com/safari/ for more information on Safari, and note the mention of the Java 1.4.2 Plug-In.

In the test,..it shows I have version 1.5.0_16 Can someone help me change this? I don't know how...or if I should. My pagebuilder was working...til a few updates from apple.
Vicki

Thank you for asking,...I have fried firefox, opera, and safari. Each times out at the same spot...the same way. I am thinking od adding windows to my mac...
Vicki
(my brother is going to kill me)

I have a new macbook. I have used it with geocities.com/yahoo/pagebuilder,...for months now, to build my simple web pages. The mac receives new updates from time to time. I think one of them has blocked me, and everyone else using a mac with geocities/pagebuilder, from opening pagebuilder. The window, with the blue bar that loads up, stops at "loading user settings" then another window asking me to re-sign in comes up. Now this is all we can do. I am not familiar with how the mac "allows" pagebuilder to load up,...but I need to adjust something. Does anyone know?

I was looking at the pagebuilder fix page,...
--> http://www.geocities.com/smsu_63/pb-test/

and it says : If you are using Mac OS X, it has been suggested that you may have good luck using the Safari browser. (untill 2-3 weeks ago it work just fine!)

Visit www.apple.com/safari/ for more information on Safari, and note the mention of the Java 1.4.2 Plug-In.

In the test,..it shows I have version 1.5.0_16 Can someone help me change this? I don't know how...or if I should. My pagebuilder was working...til a few updates from apple.
Vicki

Don't double post. Just read the answers and try to find out the solution with the people who are answering your thread.

Back