Mac Pro

Akkarin

Registered
Well I am sitting on a new shiny Mac Pro here with 30" cinema display and my only gripe about moving is buying all new software lol. Well it is done now but it is the only gripe I have.

The Mac platform is way better and I don't even use my PC now! Goodbye MS...I hope you burn for all the times I had to fix your junk software.

A happy Mac user free of the PC nightmare!

a quick question of curiosity... the mac keyboards have an eject button that ejects the optical drive. the mac pro is the first mac to have two optical drives for along time. which one does it eject? how do you open the other one?

Press once for the first drive, twice for the second drive, three times for both drives.

that just blew my frickin' mind!

it's the little things...

I had wondered about that myself as well what with two optical drives and only one eject button. :D

Good to see you back, TTC. It's been a while since I've seen you here....then again, it's been about a week since I've been on here. :p

Press once for the first drive, twice for the second drive, three times for both drives.

Hmmm, that doesn't work on my Mac Pro. It's the regular eject for the top drive, and Alt-Eject for the bottom drive.

Back