.Mac SDK & iDisk used space ... ?

maccatalan

Registered
Hello.

I am looking for a way to get the disk usage of the iDisk. How much the user uses and how much is left (depending on how much the user subscribed to).

Do you know any easy way to achieve that purpose in a Cocoa application (I say that because of course one could have a look at the iDisk Utility or the .Mac system pane, but I am more interested in embedding that figure in a program of mine).

Thank you,
Pierre.

I already visited that page before posting my thread. It is the only documentation I was able to find on the .Mac SDK on Apple's web site .... maybe I am missing something but that page does not answer my questions.
(actually I didn't dowload the SDK itself and it probably includes some documentation if any ... I will try downloading it. ;-) )

From the documentation (in the download, page 28 of DMKit_2.0_API.pdf):

- (DMTransaction *)quotaAttributes;
Use this method to get the user’s iDisk quota value along with the amount of storage space that is currently used. The returned DMTransaction object’s result method returns an NSDictionary containing two NSNumber values, which can be retrieved using the following key constants: ...

Back