Mac Se30

MagicalCow

Registered
hello all

i came accross my old MAC SE30 when i was cleaning out and was wondering what it might be worth today. i have the original keyboard, mouse, cords, even software that came with the computer. if i look harder i think i might still have the manuals. i was just wonding if anyone honestly knew how much it would sell for today. thanks for your help.

not a whole lot. on ebay they go between 15 and 20 dollars, if anyone bids on them. everymac.com give the current price at $0. so you'd be luck to get any money out of it. mac hold their value very well, as long as they can run the current os, once they can't, the price drops to the floor. just do what i plan to do with my 2 pluses and 1 classic, use them as wicked cool working novelty bookends! and they will have the appletalk network so i can play bolo, mazewars, tron, or netrek with some buddies if i want.

btw, did you know that the classic comes with a copy of the system hardwired in it. only a special key combonation at startup brings it to life. if only apple still did that today, it would make it easyer to fix the mac when a hd goes south, or the os gets hosed.

Back