Mac Themes Website : Macthemes.net

Awesome... I'll have to check it out when I boot back into Panther. Too bad they only have 3 themes right now... :rolleyes:

I like the logo, the Aqua dude with an Apple logo beret. :)

I love themes, I love haxies,... but I need to work! So I recently uninstalled all that stuff to find out that everything is working more stable than ever ;-) . I am sorry to say but a lot of apps seem to have trouble with Application Enhancer. This may well be bad programming of the apps (including Office) themselves, but I need those more than i need the haxies...

i tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full, empty! Here's my PM to you, twister:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, your site looks reallllly nice! I was wondering how you made that skin for Moveable Type... Can you perhaps send me the css? That would be really nice :)

Thanks already!

senne

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Senne, I didn't realize my inbox had so many messages in my inbox. I've deleted all them now so there is a lot of room. ;)

As far as the site goes, I didn't design it. I just did a little flash animation that was on the 'coming soon' page. And I'm sticking around incase they need more flash work. I think the site looks awesome, but I didn't have anything to do with the design or production. If you want the css go look at the source and see if you can't grab it. ;)

Thomas

senne said:
ok, thanks anyway! hehe

Not to bust your bubble, but I'd like to point you to the little copyright notice on the footer.

Before you rip the CSS, try emailing the web designer for permission at least.. we spent a lot of time on the design.

You want the content of your CSS file copyrighted? That's gonna be difficult. ;-) ... But yes, it's a nice site. Hopefully, it'll grow. And: It's _not_ 'chocolate milk', of course, because it's BLACK instead of brown. (Just a comment to the site, really...)

[Ignores Androo]

So when will you be getting more themes? I know Max Themes has several, and I'm sure there are plenty more out there.

Themes are only added as we review them, and so far we've (I've rather) been pumping out either a theme or software review once a day... a rate that's probably going to keep up as the site adds some more reviewers. That having been said, you can check out the site today; I'm adding Max's SmoothStripes atm.

maybe there needs to be an area where users can upload their own themes and let people see/download them. Then, when you get time, you could review them. That would create the archive faster. Just an idea. :)

All I want is the Brushed Theme from Max to be released for Panther! I haven't even purchased ShapeShifter cuz I don't care about anything else! Driving me nuts over here! heh :D

The problem I have with dark themes is quite a basic one: Most software still operates with a white background. At least most of my graphics software and of course text processing software does. The only themes 'working' for me are Apple's own new Panther Aqua, Max' SmoothStripes and Rhapsodized (which doesn't work well in 10.3/ShapeShifter).

Krev: Ricky made one called Gun Metal, or something to that effect. Ask him about it.

Fryke: I for one like Max's Aluminum Alloy. It definitely isn't dark. You may not like the look, of course...

Back