Macbook core duo prices

ahmettaha

Registered
Hello,
When do you think the prices for the old macbook core duo's will drop? I just checked them they are still being sold for almost the same price

What do you mean?
picture2kh9.png

picture1ot1.png

I'm looking at Apple's refurbished section on the website, I don't know what you're looking at.

Apple sells all old models as refurbished, even if they're new. Where are you getting your comparisons?

I found some websites where they still carry their old stocks before the core 2 duos came out. The price difference was about 100

Well, they still want to make as much as a profit as possible on their laptops that Apple just obsoleted, so they'll try to charge as much as they can. If you want the "true" prices, look on the Apple website.

Apple has now substantially reduced the prices on their Core Duo MacBook Pros (refurbs) http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...JOf3N37cUb9ZHMQO0J9S/1.0.0.23.1.0.8.7.1.0.1.1
Their top-of-the-line 15" Intel Core Duo MacBook Pro 2.16GHz refurb is now selling for $1599, which is $900 less than its list price as new.....not too shabby!
The latest prices for their other MacBook Pro refurbs, while not reduced in price as greatly as the abovementioned one, are still pretty good.

Back