MacIntel Compatible Software

well at least you manage to get Warcraft working. I am trying to launch the programme on my iMac intel and it just refuses to work! :(

sighs... I am at my wits end

Hi Guys, i am a MacBook user since a month i converted from PC to Mac.. I am a bit disappointed with Mac's policy about the DVD Player also all the software's are very expensive, i tried VCL and so on... but no results what can i do...?

Hey Chevy
i am having a lot of issues in order to watch any DVD's my driver is locked .. anything i can do to unlock it??

You didn't get the message that you should open your own thread about it?

Hi! thank you very much for that, but actually someone already answered me in a diffrent forum here... and quite fast... anyway, yea, Logic express 7 can run on my MPB but through rosetta, which is not recomended at all and take a lot of ram and cpu. but 7.2 runs nativelly and really fast as well. so far, i m satisfied with my MBP. it is way faster than my G4 desktop, which I had millions of problems with!
no cannon drivers for intel mac??

Shibi

well guys.. speaking universal macs... my indesign cs2 crashes if i work in illustrator cs2 and vise versa... i guess we have to wait until we get the upgrade for intel base macs...

Hey...

This is my first post here well almost my first post at all :)
I have no idea if i'm doing this in the rite place but i would like to know if:
Anyone thinks its a good idea to start a site for intel mac software?
As i have registered the domain: intelmacsoftware.com and have started on it, its HTML coded. As i started i realized there is a good chance this could become something but i cannot do it on my own and thats why i was wondering who would be interested to help out? If anything does come from this, it will be 50%-50% or 33% 33% 33% with anything we do or can get out of it, would like it if we would keep the money to rather expand and make MAC take over, but still make some cash on the side, So, if anyone is interested, go to the site have a look and let me know.(its just a one pager for now, just to get an idea. Thanks.
Ciao....

Back