MacOSX.com word association!

wee dram

(don't know if it's spelled correctly :confused: as I don't speak Scottish but I'm having one for the road :p )

moo-snore

(a family word - between my brother and myself - because the Muedy Blooes can put whole herds of cattle to sleep sometimes)

parrot sh1t

(While we're going drastically off-topic on this one, I'm currently listening to "The Fullness of Time IV. Transcendence" by Redemption – "My my, God – you are looking particularly godlike today!" ::angel::

(And I'm a great expert on the subject of parrot sh1t, as every single jacket I own has a patch of dried parrot sh1t on the left shoulder. She always sits on my left shoulder, 'cos my seatbelt goes over the right (we drive on the left here, for the benefit of our US and European brethren) – unless, of course, we're driving down the motorway/freeway, in which case she likes to sit on the steering wheel with her beak up against the windscreen/windshield, saying "Ooooooooo!" in a very excited manner.

(I was once pulled over by the police who stuck his head through the window with a serious look on his face, asking "Should you really be driving with a parrot on your steering wheel, Sir?" She sidled over to him, said "Halloooo" (a bit like Eccles in the Goon Show) and gave him a big sloppy kiss. The copper melted and muttered something about not letting it happen again before leaving. Just as well, 'cos just as he was walking back to his car, the parrot shouted "Bugger off!" after him. :D )

Back