MacOSX.com word association!

BUTT HEADED ASTRONOMER ALL THE WAY! :)

I don't remember exactly what computer had the nick Carl Sagan / BHA, but Carl sued Apple soon after he found out they had codenamed this system after him. Apple's legal department quickly complied with Carl's stupidity and the design team changed the codename to BHA, or Butt-Headed Astronomer. It was the second or third revision of the PowerPC's the 7xxx's or 8xxx's I think.
Do I get 10 points simX?

Aaah, Apple history is just so hilarious :)

My word:
sky-diving

Originally posted by ksuther
BUTT HEADED ASTRONOMER ALL THE WAY! :)

I don't remember exactly what computer had the nick Carl Sagan / BHA, but Carl sued Apple soon after he found out they had codenamed this system after him. Apple's legal department quickly complied with Carl's stupidity and the design team changed the codename to BHA, or Butt-Headed Astronomer. It was the second or third revision of the PowerPC's the 7xxx's or 8xxx's I think.
Do I get 10 points simX?

Aaah, Apple history is just so hilarious :)

My word:
sky-diving

8 points. :) -1 for not knowing the exact model (but getting the "estimated" model right). -1 for "Butt-Headed" and not "Butt-Head".

Now for the extra 10 points, can you tell me the third codename for the same computer, and why this codename came to be (and the specific model with these codenames)?

My word: unrelated (I don't see how gplex's lady friend had anything to do with the price of tea in China)

Back