MacOSX.com word association!

Bantu

(Well, my father used to own some parrots. We had a gray years ago and recently the last one he had was a yellow nape. He took such good care of them as they were his own children. Before that when I was a kid, we had a few conures, specifically two nandays and also a quaker.)

Zulu

(I'm definitely a grey person, as the avatar suggests, although we have a quaker too. Conures are just WAY too noisy for my liking. I work in parot rescue, so it makes a very pleasnat change to hear about someone taking good care of parrots! Credit to your Father!)

Time

(Yeah, we have a bunch of wild conures that fly around the area in Miami. You can hear the little guys screeching as they fly across. They have basically become the pigeons of Miami. :p)

mañana

(Irresponsible parrot owners annoy the HELL out of me, letting birds escape to become feral! But I can quite understand why they are so popular: they are VERY endearing little charatcters! Image a bird with the body of a fat budgie but the attitude and personality of a macaw!)

Back