MacOSX.com word association!

slug (well, compared to a snail... ) (Hi CQ. :) Yup, I've been away for a bit: I've been travelling for work-related reasons. I'm currently not sure what time zone I'm in!) Edit: Argh, why do line breaks no longer work?)

U-turn

(Hi CQ, I was off to the north of England for a couple of days and then off to Canada for a little under a week... as you do!)

(Ah, using Firefox 1.5, instead of 1.07, on this PC seems to have sorted out the line break problems!)

:confused:

So let me get this straight –*you're posting on MacOSX.com on a PC… and you were in "the North of England" and didn't stop by in Sheffield to say hello!

You get to know who your friends are…! :p

:D

Erm – word association… erm – U-turn… erm –

Tony Blair

Unrepresentative

(Ah, unfortunately I am forced to use a PC at work, and so when I post during the daytime, I will be using a PC. Posting in the evenings can be made from a vastly superior Mac, of course. :) As for my recent trip to the north, I was... errrr... on a highly secret mission... and so could not disclose my whereabouts to anyone. Errr, yessss, that's the one... *phew*)

(I liked the way you capitalized the "North of England," by the way. ;) Oh yes, have you visited the Sheffield Apple Store yet?)

Back