MacWidgets.net Countdown

Well, there have been some complications, but not necessarily bad ones. We're holding the launch, and continuing to work furiously on our widgets. I'll update you guys when I can.

Hm. At least we had a preview of some dashboard widgets we might have downloaded should they ever have become available. :) off to other widget repositories. ;)

Maybe I should create one myself sometime... Maybe about some product people would _really_ dig. I could make up some cool screenshots, get all the attention the product needs to give "competitors" a reason to come out with a similar product "before mine" and then, when competitors are out, I could thank them for creating the apps I was looking for... Hmm... What do we need... ;)

fryke said:
Maybe I should create one myself sometime... Maybe about some product people would _really_ dig. I could make up some cool screenshots, get all the attention the product needs to give "competitors" a reason to come out with a similar product "before mine" and then, when competitors are out, I could thank them for creating the apps I was looking for... Hmm... What do we need... ;)

System Preferences drop down menu?
Disc burner (just a port of Disk Utility)
Trip planner (i.e. a world map, select points to visit, duration etc)
Clipboard?

Just a few things. If you need any beta testers, PM me.

panther searching. ie a search that searches anything without the need to spend two hours indexing first. not as thourough, but i never had a problem panther searching.

Hey guys,

New teaser is up, and this time, WE WILL HIT OUR TARGET! :) Furthermore, it's really become quite neater than originally planned. I think you'll like it.

MacWidgets.net

phillryu: Please only come back to post to this thread when the site's up and we can download widgets for free.

Back