Macworld '05 Rumor Roundup

pictures of a guy trying to hang a banner is confirmation?

and they were forced to delete the images from their camera? who by?

if im outdoors taking pictures of a building and i'm told to delete pictures from my camera i dont think i would at all! - unless i was under threat of imprisonment or such like!

has everybody gone mad?! wait one more day and we'll all know for sure!

by first half of 2005, they will probably gear it for wwdc, then fail to finish and produce enough cds to sell, and end up shipping in oct. of 05 like they did with panther. 8A323(A) is just not stable enough for apple to release tiger tomorrow. though they're heading in a nice direction...

Well, no. October 'like Panther' would've been _last_ October. Tiger will make it to the stores by March-June.

Jumping the gun, but if that "life is random" is indeed regarding a new screen-less microPod, I think it's a great idea.

When I use my iPod for music, I rarely use the screen anyway. I just set up a playlist for random order and hit next if I don't feel like listening to a particular song.

I would be all over a microPod for running. Skip-proof, one playlist (?), plenty enough songs for a workout. Bring it on!

If this thing exists, it will crush the other Flash players.

parb.johal@ante said:
pictures of a guy trying to hang a banner is confirmation?

I have zero clue whether it has any merit or not... Though it is definitely one of the most pathetic "scoops" I've ever seen, even with the fakes and horrible, horrible Mac rumors =)

Back