Macworld Keynote Song Question

nmm88

Registered
In the mac world keynote when Steve is intoducing iPhoto '04 and the new ability to use a whole playlist, what is the first song that he plays. I cant see it, its too blurry even for broadband, but does anyone recognize the tune? Its the first slideshow he does with the graduation type photos. Thanks!

what about the song when hes tryin the British invasion amp (on garage band???)

PS.. if any admin is watchin this.. answer if u know the answer.i really want that song :)

Thanks, but i dont see that song in the iTMS. I would assume that if he was using it in the presentation he got it from there but i guess i could be wrong. Are you sure thats the first song he played? thanks.

nmm88 said:
Thanks, but i dont see that song in the iTMS. I would assume that if he was using it in the presentation he got it from there but i guess i could be wrong. Are you sure thats the first song he played? thanks.

If this is the song you're talking about, then yes. I am 100% positive that it is "Walk of Life" by Dire Straits.

My dad's band used to play that song when it first came out. I had to listen to it several hundred times when they practiced etc…

See attached:

Back