Magic Mouse

CharlieJ

R.I.P bobw
What do you think?
Anyone out there got one already??

Personally (after using it for a few hours) I think it is by far the nicest mouse I have ever used!
The touch motions are as natural as the iPhones!
The design of it fits perfectly in your hand and glides around whatever surface it is on! Although it does struggle to work on my glass table (which is understandable)

Charlie

I tried one at the store the other day. Definitely seemed to be very responsive, and the touch surface was very impressive. It did seem a bit slim imo, but I am sure that would just be a case of getting used to the new design.

What I would still love to see is an apple keyboard with a touchpad included. The new keyboard is small, seems like they could build one that snapped on the side or something.

What do you think?
Anyone out there got one already??

Personally (after using it for a few hours) I think it is by far the nicest mouse I have ever used!
The touch motions are as natural as the iPhones!
The design of it fits perfectly in your hand and glides around whatever surface it is on! Although it does struggle to work on my glass table (which is understandable)

Charlie

Hey Charlie - what you been up to??

i got one and i love it! It is alot better then my Logitech Laser mouse (USB wired) and the on off switch is stiff enough and slimline that in your bag or case it will not switch on as easily as the older mice did. Comfortable mouse, if you want to try it out for yourself, check it out in Bestbuy or the AppleStore. Well worth the money.

I bought one on launch day, its great. The touch sensitivity is great, but isn't based on the static system that the iPhone is. The bluetooth connectivity is flawless, and works through a few walls, about 6 meters away. Its really good, it really kicks the hell out of the mighty mouse, or rather 'The Apple Mouse'. Definitely worth buying :)

i got one and i love it! It is alot better then my Logitech Laser mouse (USB wired) and the on off switch is stiff enough and slimline that in your bag or case it will not switch on as easily as the older mice did. Comfortable mouse, if you want to try it out for yourself, check it out in Bestbuy or the AppleStore. Well worth the money.

yeah.. I agree with you.. difference is noticeable :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
The really terrible thing about it is that at the local authorized reseller store, we're still waiting for the first shipment of the mouse. Of course we've got some that came with iMacs, but not a ONE separate Magic Mouse shipment. It looks like Apple's screwing its resellers once again. :/

Back