mail.app: trouble w/ rules

SoniCX

Registered
Hi everybody and Merry Christmas!

I have got some trouble with mail.app! I worked with the rules and for some reason it is not possible to copy anymore. There are the options of "moving" and "coping" the email as soon as you received it. The copy mode does not work anymore. I hope you know what I mean. The problem is that I am from Germany and of course therefore I got the software in German. Here is a screenshot from what I mean: (bewegen means moving; kopieren coping)

http://www.macuser.de/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4917

Does anyone know why it is not possible to click on "coping" anymore? Would be great if somebody knows.

Sorry, but we need to log in to that web site in order to view the attachment. Can you attach it here?

okay, I attached it.

you guys don't have to worry about it. i don't know what it was, but 24 hours later it suddenly worked again just fine. don't ask me why.

Attachments

• Bild-2.gif
    Bild-2.gif
    45.8 KB · Views: 8
Could have been a hiccup. Sometimes quitting the app, then starting it will correct things.

okay, good to know. that is what i like about this forum. all the nutheads (that dont speak english fluently) stay off macosx and dont bother anybody. the folks that are here take it quiet serious.

SoniCX said:
i don't know what it was, but 24 hours later it suddenly worked again just fine. don't ask me why.
Every once in a great while, something in one of my apps will mysteriously quit working, just as your Move did. Generally quitting and relaunching the application will correct the problem, but sometimes I have to logout and then log back in to clear the glitch. Sounds as if that is what happened to you.

glückliches neues Jahr

(I hope that is reasonable German - at least that is how Sherlock translated the English, happy new year.)

Well, thank you. I wish you a Happy New Year, too. I think it is always great if somebody looks up some phrase of a foreign language. It is a easy thing to make people happy.

It is kinda odd that a restart or relaunch makes an application work again. You could say that is stupid. Otherwise we could be glad that sometimes it is that easy.

Back