MAJOR PIEVES!!!! OS-X Hard- & Software support problems!!!

p.steinhardt

Registered
YOU MUST BE JOKING...MAKE SOME EFFORT FOR SUPPORT IN BOTH DIRECTIONS, NOT JUST FUTURE PROGRAMS, WOULD YOU?

In addition, I purchased 128MB of high-quality NEC RAM from an official UK Apple supplier last year only to receive kernel error messages from OS-X now and have my G4 crash. I have now had to remove the DIMM as disabling the Memory Startup Test under 9.1 didn't work and only made the system crash with no kernel warnings...

And printer drivers for my Lexmark Z52 are unavailable, drivers for my Wacom tablet are unavailable (although i doubt this would matter as Photoshop will only run in Classic mode anyway...) and I can't find any updates for my Agfa e50 scanner, either....!!!!!!!!!

Apple seems to be ruining it's reputation for compatibility, customer service AND quality SOFTWARE as well as HARDWARE.

I have always been more than satisfied with Macintosh products, but I can honestly say that this time I feel well and truly duped!!!

P.S. Perhaps Apple should also talk to it's retailers as NONE of them seem to be able to tell me which RAM DIMMS will work under OS-x and which won't. So how the heck do I buy some new RAM? Which I shouldn't have to be buying anyway....incidentally.

Back