Major Problem With Final Cut Pro

brizhizzy

Registered
Today final cut pro decided that it would not open, whether i tried to open it through the dock or the actual location in finder. After much time spent on final cut pro help forums, i dug a little deeper. the following is the crash log from when i try to open it:

dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
Referenced from: /Applications/Final Cut Pro.app/Contents/MacOS/Final Cut Pro
Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate: unknown file type, first eight bytes: 0x46 0x4F 0x52 0x4D 0x00 0x0A 0x08 0x02
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate: unknown file type, first eight bytes: 0x46 0x4F 0x52 0x4D 0x00 0x0A 0x08 0x02
Aug 30 16:21:37 Video-Editing-Booth crashdump[353]: Final Cut Pro crashed
Aug 30 16:21:37 Video-Editing-Booth crashdump[353]: crash report written to: /Users/johnmsadowski/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/Final Cut Pro.crash.log

iChat and Motion give me similar crash logs. The only change i have made recently to my mac is the name of a user and that password. Anybody have any suggestions as to why this is happening??? Any help is much appreciated.

Back