Major Problems w/ THPS2 on X

MacSub

Saiyan Member
So far the game is great! However, I can not get into the venice beach stage! The game literaly freezes on the loading screen! Help! This is beginning to suck!

Is there anyone else with this problem? yes, no? If not what do you think my problem might be? A bad CD?...:(

I HAVE THE GAME TOO BUT I FINISHED IT A WHILE AGO...

NEVER HAPPENED TO ME!!!

TRY TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITHOUT THE BEACH!!!

Never had that problem, but you can play VB in 9, right?

And it is possible to not even play VB...just get 100% on all the others and you should be on your way to the next competition without sand in your shoes.

What machine are you running on? I need specs, if it's not the machine then it's a bad CD...I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the software!

Im on a brand new iBook....

Its really strange though, on my G4 I can play the beach.
So what I did is I passed the beach and went on to the next level...On my ibook that level also didn't work. So, I went back to the G4 passed though both levels and then I tried it on the iBook and the phili level worked...ERR but im glad it worked.

Sorry if that was confusing, Im on a confrence call with my company...I ear is there the other is here. I should be paying attention, its really good stuff, were getting a massive bonus (more macs :)

Hey I wish my company would build software for macs too, can I get a list started that I can send to headquarters?!

Did you get a clam iBook or a Ti? A clam iBook can't probably handle the polycount in some of the levels. I know the Beach level is one of the highest out there...

Er...no problems here on my 600 iMac, but i just noticed the other day that whenever i try to go into multiplayer, i get a couple weird boxes on teh screen, like a error dialogue is opening, but it never shows up,so i hit Esc and get back to the main Wheelscreen...weird, my friend noticed the problem the same day, though it was the first time either of us tried, cause we were gonna go head to head.

THPS2 for OSX doesn't support multiplayer. Or gamepads either. It's because the app uses GameSprockets which aren't implemented in OSX except for DrawSprocet.

Back