Making a HomePage with iTools

IceDogg25

MacAddict
Hi. I have made 2 websites with iTools so far and I was wondering... Apple has provided templates to guide you through the web page making process. Is there a way to start out with a blank page instead of a template? PLEASE REPLY.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Go to the iTools help area...there you will find instructions on how to make your website in whatever website design program you want and then upload it on. If you don't have any kind of website design program then you're just gonna have to put up with the templates, I'm not aware of any way to start out with a blank page.

If you don't have any kind of website design program then you're just gonna have to put up with the templates, I'm not aware of any way to start out with a blank page.
I'm sorry, this made me laugh. :)

Open up your favorite text editor, type the following lines (remove the spaces between the angle brackets and the words):
Code:
< HTML >
< HEAD >< TITLE >< /TITLE >< /HEAD >
< /HTML >
Voila! Blank page! Design to your heart's content! :)

Open the itools hard disk, what you got with registering. It has 20 MB space for your home pages. Put the pages (you have made with other software) to folder called sites, or something else like that.

Then you have a site, like any normal homepages.

Originally posted by nkuvu
I'm sorry, this made me laugh. :)

Open up your favorite text editor, type the following lines (remove the spaces between the angle brackets and the words):
Code:
< HTML >
< HEAD >< TITLE >< /TITLE >< /HEAD >
< /HTML >
Voila! Blank page! Design to your heart's content! :)

LOL...that's why he's the wonder tortoise... ;)

Glad I'm good for a laugh every once and a while

Back