Mask my IP address from Japan to US? urgent!!!

crcr2003

Registered
hi!!

i urgently need this favor, i m right now traveling in Japan but i need to access an account/website in the US , however the service tells me "this is service is only available in the US", how can i mask my IP to appear with an USA IP addresss? i hate this, i urgently need to access this account in the US... HELP!!!

i use tiger.

And, hm... We're not really a hacking/spoofing site here, and this information, although you might use it in a legit way, might help other people with other intentions. I wouldn't know how to do it, anyway, so I'm not just "withholding". But I guess you'd have to look elsewhere...

The simplest way would be to set up a connection with a proxy in the US...but I don't know of any you could use off the top of my head. I'm not sure where Anonomizer is centralized, but it's worth a shot. You might also try Tor, which could conceivably work just the same (but it's a bit of a shot in the dark).

Translation sites like babelfish.altavista.com might work, too. I really don't know.

I don't know much about spoofing, so I'm afraid that's all I can say.

thanks guys!!

it did the trick. i didnt know about this issue, i mean that several of my web accounts dont work if you go abroad.

Back