maybe we are are asking too much!!!

Not once have I said I have to have it free... I dont agree with that either. It is whining. But, my points all along this thread have been mainly that there should be some kind of upgrade price for exisiting users just like any other software, made by any other software companies out there. Fairs enough...

Now, my opinion , is that apple should, with the current state of affairs, and the current status of OS X and its adoption rates, give it away for free. Not anywhere have I said that they have to, just that I think it would be a good idea, especially coupled with very specific X marketing campaign done in conjunction.

This is not whining, I am not acting immature in any way, so stop calling me names. I have not resorted to that in any way, I am just bringing up a point that is sore with me and many others regarding Apples latest "surprises" (.mac) and upgrade strategies.

I have also given my opinion of why I think giving it for free would even be a good thing.

So please, calling me a whiner, or telling me I need to grow up. My posts in this thread have been mature, well thought out, and well formed. So get off of the high-horse attitude and stop trying to blatently state that your right and I'm wrong.

This is a discussion forum, isn't it? Or did I end up on a mac-can-do-no-wrong type board..? If so, let me know, and I will gladly leave, as people who are like that, are not people I care to entertain converations with.

Ohh well... I think I have made my points, and did so in a tasteful fashion, so I am done with this thread now. Thanks for the intelligent responses from a few of ya.. I do appreciate that.

Thanks..
:cool:

Back