Megahertz Myth...

I'm really glad that there are other people seeing how great Services are! BTW, at VersionTracker you can download useful and fun services that are not coming from a specific application. I like to use Rainbowize Text, but there is a service that lets you open just the text (no formatting) of any .doc app in any Cocoa app! And many things that fill in some missing features of TextEdit (by missing I just mean not there, not necessarily that I think they should be in what is supposed to be a simple text & rtf editor.)

In the end I think we can all agree to this:
"An equally equipped Dell is cheaper than a 'power'Mac, but Apple still has enough awesome stuff (HW features like Hulkaros said, OS X & iApps, quality & design) to sell a 'power'Mac over a Dell, even if the 'power'Mac is overpriced"

I think I'm going to take that back ... :D

In view of new facts, I think the following would apply:

"An equally equipped Dell is as cheap as a PowerMac, and moreover Apple has a lot of awesome stuff (expandibility, connectivity, OS X & iApps, quality & design) to sell a PowerMac over a Dell" :D:D:D

I think what's COMPLETELY true is.....

regardless of MHZ crap, there are MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of consumers that should be buying a mac instead of a cheap PC. and they bought a PC because of misinformation from biased salespeople.

Back