memory upgrade questions

A lot cheaper from here, and crucial are very reputable.

The extra gb will make a big difference to heavy things like Aperture, parallels, photoshop etc, and general system speed. Go for it.

crucial are very reputable.

The extra gb will make a big difference to heavy things like Aperture, parallels, photoshop etc, and general system speed. Go for it.

Thanks ora, found a Canadian supplier for crucial and will order today, should have it by Easter weekend then... I'm using parallels from time to time and more speed would be great. I'm really happy with the MacBook and assume I'll have it for a long time to come (at least as a secondary machine), so it should be worth while.

A lot cheaper from here, and crucial are very reputable.

You were right! Received my RAM upgrade today and its a big difference... very nice! I was a bit nervous about swapping the RAM myself, but it couldn't have been easier. Easy to take out the old RAM, easy to install the new RAM. Booted back up and the MacBook recognized the 2GB and was running fast and smooth. Well worth the Can-$ 200.00.

Back