Menus on Some apps - 7B85

spitty27

Apple Avid
some of my menus arent coming up in the menubar!!

so far the two apps i know that have this problem are console, and adium. the finder and i think everything else work. i hope this is not panthers problem, but apple's and the authors of adium - what i mean, is i'd rather not re-install the os.
attached are pics

http://spitty27.cjb.net/messedupmenus.jpg

i duno why its not working...it works for me. try "downlaoding" it with a download manager, like speed download or download wizard

what a crappy suggestion, spitty. ;-) i certainly won't install software only to look at an image? it's the URL that gets '%94' added to it somehow... just remove that from the img's URL, arden, and you can look at it. very informative picture. shows three menu bars that do _not_ show the menu items spitty wants to see. *cough*.

what?! i didn't follow.

the top two were the ones messed up, and the bottom one, the finder, was fine - just for comparison.

nontheless, its fixed - it was a combination of two application support folders - i think "DropDMG" and uhh "SafariEnhancer". I'm not 100% sure.

Huh? The three look the same. Please tell me exactly what was wrong with the upper two again? I see some strange spot in _one_ of them, but I thought that was just sloppy photoshopping...

use safari

fryke: the top two are missing all the other menus, like file, edit, view, etc...

the bottom (finder) shows all of them

but like i said, its all fixed! its ok...(and btw, go download adium - http://adium.sf.net)

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with the way I'm putting in the URL. If I click the URL's above that contain the ", I get a "Not found" error, but without it, I get what I said before in NS, and in IE I get a broken image icon. However, I managed to download the image and open it in Pictureviewer & Photoshop successfully. So nyeah.

LOL, sorry, oh man, that was just too classic! :)

Safari doesn't work on Windows. It's Mac only. :)

Back