Microsoft and xbox What are they doing??

CharlieJ

R.I.P bobw
Microsoft have had the best opportunity to sell loads of xbox's but they haven't made enough.
If apple were in-charge everyone would have a xbox for christmas.

"Good old Microsoft"

Its part of an adverstising scam to create a mania for the xbox 360, they have the capablity and the money, they just want a frenzy so the introduction seems bigger/more important than it really is. Free publicity if you will.

Exactly. The shortage of consoles is a hype ploy. For example there is no shortage in Japan right now because the Japanese are not crazy about the console. A mater of fact, its not selling at all and M$ sold less then they hopped they would.

I think part of their Japan woes centers around the home-court player's new console (Sony PS3) that's on the horizon (March of 2006)...it could also be a culture thing.

CJ MAC OSX IPOD said:
If apple were in-charge everyone would have a xbox for christmas.

As far as I remember, Apple isn't exactly the best company to have enough in stock of new products. There is always weeks of waiting on these things.

As told above it's a marketing move.

aliensub said:
As far as I remember, Apple isn't exactly the best company to have enough in stock of new products. There is always weeks of waiting on these things.

As told above it's a marketing move.

Actually, to put it more clearly: Apple has a _terrible_ history of NOT having enough stock of new products and too much old stuff in stock. Those were the dark days, though. It's been better recently. But the original poster's statement clearly shouldn't have named Apple as the poster-child. ;)

Back