microsoft office disappeared after creating new account (i own application)

illegible_mess

Registered
I was making a new user account on my ibook. when i went on the new account, i dragged and dropped all my microsoft office applications to the account. i then logged off that account, and logged back onto my advisor account. when i tried to open any of my microsoft programs they said that my microsoft office test drive had been expired and i needed to purchase it. and on my icons that were on my desktop, there showed question marks over them. I had already bought the microsoft office from apple and installed it almost a year ago. I searched through finder and spotlight feature, but nothing came up. I then deleted the second account i made and rebooted, but none of the microsoft office applications appeared and i still got the same message saying i couldn't open them.

if anyone knows why this happened or how to fix this problem it would help greatly.

p.s. i have at least one more code from the office application to use to install if i have to, but i rather just find how to fix it without reinstalling if possible.

Back