Mighty mouse - doesn't live up to it's name

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006HZ0L/104-2754426-1819143?v=glance&n=172282

I have been using the Logitech MX700 optical mouse
for 3 years - the mighty mouse in dead in a trap with
a broken neck compared to the mx700.

I loved my MX700 untill the charger broke (springs got tired so doesn't make conection anymore), me i like my wired mx 510 but have been vert tempted by the new Logitech G series mice. The wireless one comes with a charger and two batteries so you never get caught out.

I don't know what to do ... Recently my mouse works ok as in pointing and the Mouse Ball! (scrolling)

So ... there we go .. I need to find one very simalr with those buttons.

I've had a corded Logitech two-button mouse with a scroll wheel for a looong time without any probs. Cheap and reliable. To scroll sideways just hold down the Shift key when scrolling.

Other than battery costs, NO PROBLEMS at all. The mouse moves faithfully and obediently
Not sure if I misled you, as you seem keen on the side buttons, the wireless predecessor I'm talking about is a Blue toothOptical mouse that was available with a year or so ago. doesn't have any side buttons or scroll wheel .
cheers
chris

Other than battery costs, NO PROBLEMS at all. The mouse moves faithfully and obediently
Not sure if I misled you, as you seem keen on the side buttons, the wireless predecessor I'm talking about is a Blue toothOptical mouse that was available with a year or so ago. doesn't have any side buttons or scroll wheel .
cheers
chris

Hang on a minute, I don't really understand what your saying lol ... please write it out again?

Thank you

The Doctor

Is it worth the cost, does it move good?

The Doctor

xris was responding to your older post, I think. The older wireless mouse has no extra buttons, just a single button, same as older Apple mouse.
The wireless Mighty Mouse has the same layout as the wired Mighty Mouse, but has improved tracking because of the laser. Also, the battery life should be much better than the previous wireless mouse.

I like the Logitech MX310, which has side buttons, and an extra top button.
I use it because the left/right buttons are very quiet. Most other mice are annoying for me to use in a very quiet environment.

xris was responding to your older post, I think. The older wireless mouse has no extra buttons, just a single button, same as older Apple mouse.
The wireless Mighty Mouse has the same layout as the wired Mighty Mouse, but has improved tracking because of the laser. Also, the battery life should be much better than the previous wireless mouse.

I like the Logitech MX310, which has side buttons, and an extra top button.
I use it because the left/right buttons are very quiet. Most other mice are annoying for me to use in a very quiet environment.

Ok ... I made my descion ... I will stick with the wired MM for now and then soon go for the new MM.

The Doctor

Back