Mighty Mouse

I recently bought a Mighty Mouse, after having used the bluetooth mouse for awhile. I love it. I play World of Warcraft, and it's been amazing to play with. Anyway, just today (I bought this a week ago), it has started to click, as it does when you scroll the ball... but it does it while I'm NOT touching the ball. I'm not sure why. Also, I had the side buttons set to bring up Adium, and anytime I'd dbl click, it would bring it up! I even tried a few times to NOT touch the sides at all, and Adium still popped up. Right now, I have that feature turned off, but the clicky sound is still happening. I need to find out what I can do to fix this, I'll just move the mouse around, and it clicks. :(

Help :p

Thank you!!
Lauren

One more thing about the click... when there is a little pressure applied to the whole mouse, and you start moving it around, it clicks. It isn't the ball at all that's messed up. I do not know if something is sticky, not sure why it would be like that, I can just rest my hand on it, and it starts clicking, sounding just like the ball click....

aghh...

Lauren

I don't think there's a software update for the Mighty Mouse, CJ_MAC_OSX_IPOD. So: What do you mean by software update for the Mighty Mouse?

If you purchased the 'Mighty Mouse' from a (walk-in) store, pack the mouse and all its accompanying items - into the original box, return to the store, and verify if the problem is reproducible. If so, demand an immediate replacement.

Back