Missing Power Adapter piece.. what is it called?


I just bought a Powerbook and it has both pieces of the power adapter, but it's missing the little thing you slide on when you seperate the extension. What do you call it? I'm trying to pick one up on Ebay or buy it somewhere. I don't need a whole new power adapter. Thanks!