MoGo Mouse for PB G4?

Wow. As long as that little support beam thingy holds up, that thing will be an awesome mouse.

Hmmm.... $70... just a little bit more than other Bluetooth mice. I am seriously pondering purchasing this product.

Excuse my alliteration.

Folks...
Thanks for the comments. Let me address a few key points...and I say this as a Mac user of more than a decade, as well as a PR guy:

1. MoGo Mouse BT is compatible with the PB G4 15" and 17". No drivers needed, since Bluetooth is integrated. (12" and iBooks don't have the PC card slot, so there's no place to store and recharge it.)
2. I worked with a MoGo Mouse all during CES; it's far more ergonomically friendly than the picture might lead you to think initially. The lever pushes it up into your hand, so there's little pressure on the mouse itself as you move it around. (In fact, I'm sitting here in the airport using my touchpad again, and I miss the mouse.)
3. It'll be initially available in the first quarter of this year, at a price of $69.95 US. That's pretty competitive with a lot of other Bluetooth mice.
4. We'll be at Deb Shadovitz' "Party for the People" at this week's MWSF; hadn't initially planned on it, but a number of the people who've responded to the news are Mac folks; users, resellers, and folks who just really like cool products.
5. Adam...your alliterative allegory is allowed and appreciated. :)

We're really gratified by your response; we're looking forward to getting MoGo Mouse on the market.

Cheers,
Steve

Back