Moire for Mac OS X

please pardon my ignorance, but wasn't moire quite a crap screensaver even in the 90's?
I certainly don't think so, but each to his own. :) This screen saver definitely is by now something that caters more to a certain niche of people then a wide audience of people as screen savers are being used less and less frequently and the classic mac os era is becoming less and less relevant. Nonetheless, I have managed the creation of this screen saver in the belief that some people still would enjoy Moire and would love to continue running it on their more modern Mac OS X computing environment. There definitely is not as strong a interest in Moire as there once was during its time, but if this screen saver makes just a couple people happy then I'm happy too. In addition, since the screen saver is opensource there no longer will be any further concern over the loss of the screen saver source code which could hinder its ability to run on future mac platforms. And who knows, perhaps someone will even be willing to take the source code and port it over to windows/linux. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Back