Monica Lewinski - Hot or Not?

Monica Lewinski - Hot or Not?

• Hot

• Not

• I think Bill Clinton is handsome (A place for girls to vote because your vote doesn't count because

Results are only viewable after voting.

habilis

Ministry of Re-Education
The propaganda thread about presidential i.q.'s inspired this poll.

I know it may be hard to find an answer to this question, but please, look deep into your soul for the answer, and be absolutely honest.

Ok, this is totally sexist and I'll probably be (deservingly) flamed for this, but:
No, she's not the type I'd brag about and show her off, but as far as having her crawl under the desk and salute the commander-in-chief in between meet-and-greets, sure, why not?

Oh c'mon, she's not a Playboy babe or anything, but she's cute, she just needs to lose 35 pounds. I'm probably gonna get flamed too by the 'hunger resistance challeneged' crowd.

i think she's not hot but then i'm a girl and i don't like girls 'on that way'. i think she has something though that is attractive, and she's not of the cheap 'bitch' type of blond (model) that surround all the rich and famous guys ... and i guess when you are older you care less for the model size. "she needs to lose xxx pounds" - i think i would probably use the same expression of any model that look like eva herzigova, claudia schiffer, pamela anderson etc = all those white and rather blondy complexes. even when they are 'model sized' they look like they should lose 20 lb - then again that's probably only my own complex or whatever when i hear ppl around complaining how this and that model/star/singer is soooo 'anorexic' when i as the first thing think they should lose that and that muc (the persons complaining are always 'a bit' fluffy, over 40 and jealous about their body anyway...).

she is not the most obvious beauty diva. not the model type, not the 'ideal', but she must have something. all we can 'see' about herself is what the medias bring us, and the pictures aren't everything. knowing her PERSONALLY would make it A LOT easier to see how hot she really is. :) ;)

Back