more descriptive dates, please

earthsaver

Ben R.
I liked having the time of the last response posted with the date in the old code. will that be added to the new site?, so I know how old a response is. when I'm at work, I don't receive my macosx.com email, so I have to manually refresh the page to check for updates periodically.

I too, would like to see the most recent responded question at the top of my list. Right now we have to rely on emails or open each one to see if there is a response.

And I wanted to add - to have the new questions in a time order - newest first (or last). Right now it is hard to tell what is what.

I too, would like to see the most recent responded question at the top of my list. Right now we have to rely on emails or open each one to see if there is a response.

It should be like that already. Last ticket with a response, gets put first in the list.

And I wanted to add - to have the new questions in a time order - newest first (or last). Right now it is hard to tell what is what.

You can change sorting on the right hand column options.

I liked having the time of the last response posted with the date in the old code. will that be added to the new site?, so I know how old a response is. when I'm at work, I don't receive my macosx.com email, so I have to manually refresh the page to check for updates periodically.

Oh, you mean time... not just date?

How about making the word Response in red when the user has responded to us.
Right now, (at least on my list) the date of the original question is what shows up. When a user responds, it does not go to the top of the list and the date of the question does not change with a response.

For instance, I just answered a question today (7/24) that was entered on 7/12. The user responded, but that question was listed on page 2 with a date of 7/12.

Back