Motion Desktop Pictures

monty

Registered
Yet another cool but fairly useless tip. Get SaverLab from www.dozingcat.com. This lets you watch the screen savers installed.

Select one. Set the size to full screen from the window menu. Set it to back layer and there you go: instant motion background pictures.

Note: This really chews up the processor and I have a G4 450. On one of those 733s I might be good though.

Peter

I remeber on ZDTV once they had a linux guru come in and type a few lines of code...resulting in a screen saver desktop. A few more lines of code, and the desktop was cut into quarters and four differnet screen savers were splasing color on their real estate....

Linux is phat!!!

I know, I called it ZDTV because it WAS ZDTV when that guru came on. I am aware that it is now TechTV I am NOT incompetent:rolleyes:

lol, ne wayz adelphia changed it too goddam TNN a few months ago. Of all stations!!!

peace

Originally posted by iYouth™
I remeber on ZDTV once they had a linux guru come in and type a few lines of code...resulting in a screen saver desktop. A few more lines of code, and the desktop was cut into quarters and four differnet screen savers were splasing color on their real estate....

Linux is phat!!!

Unix is phat! Try the terminal in MacOS X. :D

Back