Motorola iTunes Phone Thread

That e680i-based rumour is, well, the author of the article says himself that there's been a lot of strange rumours flying around. His is one of them. ;)

guess we have to be patient and wait to see which one comes out.

IMO the e680i more mac lookalike but just noticed the back picture shows usb 1.1 ! it would be a technology step back

I also don't see Apple porting iTunes to linux for this... And the speculation in the article goes as far as Apple developing a mobile phone OS for Motorola. *cough*...

as far as i'm concerned, it's still a motorola. so my money is not going there. i currently have a v3 razr, and it's an awful farce of an OS. everything is difficult on it, and it all seems backwards. nothing is logical, and add to that a very difficult to read screenfont. i will never buy another motorola. nokia, i fear however, will never be associated with apple. regardless of their common ground (success, challenging industrial design, logical well thought out, attractive OS, general squarepushing etc) something is obviously never going to happen, their complete incompatibility with iSync being a good indication

"their complete incompatibility with iSync" - I think that's not Nokia's fault, actually. The phones _are_ compatible. At least the Series 60 and Series 80 phones. Some need a hack (see my signature), but others are supported. I think it's Apple who doesn't add the device entries into their lists... Quite simply, actually, but someone's sleeping - and I guess that's Apple.

Back